Archive for the ‘Cake Recipe’ Category
Once A Month Cooking Is A Hot Search Topic That Reduces The Cost, Time, And Effort In Meal Preparation. This Is Not Just Another Cookbook! This Unique Oamc Guide Provides Step-by-step Instruction, Forms, And Over 70 Delicious Recipes. Affiliates Earn 50%.
Discover The Secret Recipes From The Worlds Finest Restaurants And Cook 5-Star Dinners At Home For A Fraction Of The Cost! Make Your Friends And Family Go All Wild And Gaga Over Your Food At The Next Bash, Party Or Gathering. Now Pays $20 Per Sale!
My Administrative Assistant loves Tres Leches and I usually bake my grandmother’s recipe for her but I do not have time this year. Does anyone know where I can get a whole one tonight or in the morning???
Rr Under 7%, $22.46 For You, We’ve Tested This Site Like Crazy And Finally Hit The Sweet Spot, By Far The Highest Converting Xbox Repair Site On The Net, Dont Be Fooled By Low Gravity This Site Was Just Added To CB 4/23/09. This Stuff Sells Like Hot Cakes.
you had a martini called the “cable car”. it had captain, triple sec, and a sugar rim. it was absolutely delicious! they discontinued it. i found out like 2 weeks after they did and they made me one anyway and it cost me $16. i didn’t care…it was that good. does anyone know the recipe?
I love cookies and want to try to make it. Almond Crescent Cookies.
1 pound Almond paste
8 ounces Granulated sugar
2 tablespoons Grapefruit zest, grated fine
1/2 fluid ounce Vanilla extract
4 Egg whites Sliced almonds, as needed Egg whites, beaten, as needed Granulated sugar, as needed Semisweet chocolate, tempered, as needed
1. In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, blend almond paste, sugar and grapefruit zest on low speed until lump free. Add vanilla extract.
2. Beat in egg whites in four steps, waiting for each addition to be completely incorporated and then scraping down the bowl before adding the next.
3. Spread a thick layer of sliced almonds in a hotel pan. With a large plain tip, pipe the dough into 2-inch (5 centimeter) strips, each weighing about 3/4 ounce (20 grams). Pipe the dough directly onto the sliced almonds, then roll the dough into the almonds to coat. Shape each piece of dough into a small crescent then place the cookie on a clean paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Lightly brush the cookies with beaten egg whites and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
5. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for approximately 15 minutes. Cool completely, then dip the ends of the cookies in tempered semi-sweet chocolate.